CompuGhana is seeking to recruit a Corporate Sales Head.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards problems; completing audits identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting , selecting, orienting, assigning.,scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees communicating Job expectations, planning, monitoring. appraising, and reviewing job contributions: Planning and reviewing compensation
• actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting preparing an annual budget analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Developing field sales action plans.
• Sustains rapport With key accounts by making periodic Visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Participates in formulating and administering company policies directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
• Manage and direct staff management in corporate sales department and Should be responsible for the overall direction,coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master's degree or MBA (marketing and sales) or equivalent;
• 6 to 10 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in similar industry and in-depth product knowledge
• Leadership/Managerial Skills
• Strategic Thinking, Good Leadership, Strong Analytical Skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should kindly send CV to:
28 August, 2019