Responsible for Solutions on Devices and Back Office support.
• Manages stock of devices and supports to set up customers’ handsets after activation;
• Resolving complaints related to Devices issued to customers;
• Coordinate with stakeholders such as CBS team, Service delivery(Factory dept), Supply Chain and Warehouse, etc
• Liaise with Vendors on After-Sales, Warranty and defective issues as per terms of contract;
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service queries;
• Record detail of inquiries, comments and complaints on required application.
• Developing and maintaining a strong service relationship with clients within the individual portfolios.
• Weekly reporting on all the above
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in any field;
• Good experience in Customer Service;
• Excellent Communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
• Knowledge in Linux, System Engineering, etc
• IT related skills
• Mut be a Team Player
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.