An international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations for the emerging youth and society is seeking to recruit Country Examinations Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of service delivery and business development in our examinations services operation in Ghana as well as budget management and oversight of operational activity in the supported exams operations of senegal and sierra leone.
• Conduct quarterly self-assessments and action planning for the quality and compliance assessment within the stipulated deadlines and monitor implementation progress. Paper security and quality systems in place and action plans developed and actioned
• Existing, known risks managed effectively
• Financial plans achieved through delivery of exams and control of cost. Use Management information, analysis and personal operating experience to identify and make recommendations on improvements to ways of working, processes, procedures and/or resources that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness
• New business developed over the year so that a solid 2016 plan will be put into place
• All financial and reporting deadlines met
• Work effectively with the Country Director and broader exams team to achieve integration and a seamless service delivery for our clients and partners.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An MBA / Diploma in management from a recognised university
• At least two years experience of Exams/Education management
• Knowledge of UK tests and qualifications
• Ability to research markets and conducts cost/benefits analysis to identify new opportunities or recommended improvements to current initiatives
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit their cover letter and detailed to:-
13 November, 2015