We are looking for a Country Manager in Accra to lead our Ghanaian Ridehailing business. Your daily adventures will include:
• Manage the Operations Team to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
• Navigate through regulatory matters and local policies within the transportation and tech industry
• Define, implement and optimise local operational processes and procedures
• Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
• Expand and consolidate Bolt's presence through the country
• Design and execute strategies to increase driver's engagement and loyalty while reducing churn rate
• Develop complex analytical models and reporting systems
• Establish partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant entities
• Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives Qualification Required & Experience We are looking for:
• Have at least 5 years of experience in an operations management or general management role
• Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
• Amazing negotiation and communication skills
• Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
• Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing You will get extra credits for:
• Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
• Experience in product launches or running a business Why you’ll love it here:
• Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
• You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
• We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
• As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
• You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
• Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
24 April, 2021