We are looking for a strategic Procurement Professional with a high level of persuasive ability to join our Procurement team as Director, Procurement. Job Description
• Develop and execute innovative procurement strategies to reflect all departmental and units’ needs.
• Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify management of any possible obstacles to achieving value for money.
• Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
• Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation as it relates to procurement.
• Monitor purchases and deliveries to determine if vendors are meeting performance demands/contracts.
• Participate in procurement process as required under the Public Procurement Act, 2003 Act 663 as amended.
• Develop, prepare and finalize (framework) contracts, term and conditions, and specification validation.
• Plan and facilitate staff development and team building. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Supply Chain Management or as a Procurement/Purchasing Management 4 years of which must be in a middle management position.
• A Master’s Degree in procurement or supply chain management/procurement is an added advantage.
• Excellent drafting skills end effective spoken and presentation skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship within the office.
• Ability to work as part of the team, while taking initiatives to design and lead own work plans;
• Ability to identify and develop new approaches and innovative ways and means to achieving value for money in procurement. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for. Closing Date:
30 November, 2020