The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Court Interpreters Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Interprets court proceedings effectively from local language to English and vice versa
• And any other duties that may be assigned Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 1st Degree in social Sciences/Arts/Humanities and related subjects
• Must understand and speak fluently English and not less than three (3) Ghanaian local languages
• Must be Computer literate in MS Word.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Must have completed National Service
• Demonstrated experience in interpretation would be an added advantage Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should forward their applications, CVs and the names of two referees to the attention of: The Judicial Secretary, Judicial Service of Ghana, Headquarters High Street, Accra;
or via email: [email protected] Closing Date:
28 January, 2016