Judicial Service of Ghana
Job Vacancy For Court Recorders
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Court Recorders
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Record, type court proceedings/directly transcribe court proceedings Type Court Orders, Letters of Administration and Judgments.
• Paste Court Orders, Rulings and Judgments in their various books.
• Type Cause List
• And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised accredited institution OR Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretaryship and Management with three (3) years work experience.
• Typing speed of 50 w.p.m.
• Good communication and writing skills in English language.
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office Application and use of the Internet.
• Good interpersonal skills High level of integrity.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
NB: Candidates must indicate their region of choice
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.