• Provide the organization with deep client, sector and market insights in key sectors. Originate business and identify opportunities to cross-sell for RMB and the broader First Rand Group in line with shareholders’ strategic objectives. Manage a portfolio of Corporate clients within the designated sector.
• Set targets for the portfolio in line with product pricing.
• Plan strategic objective for the portfolio.
• Manage opportunity tracking tool.
• Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments.
• Initiate client scoping sessions to gain client insights.
• Initiate brainstorming sessions to identify opportunities across the group and manage action items thereof.
• Create innovative solutions for specific product areas.
• Interrogate and manage MIS data to minimize revenue leakage on a continuous basis.
• Proactively manage credit facilities to ensure adequate limits are in place.
• Manage working capital on behalf of clients.
• Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines i.e. sales campaigns, liabilities, cash,CAPS, Opportunity Tracker.
• Make cold calls in order to originate business to grow the portfolio.
• Manage escalated unresolved client issues.
• Manage complex relationships within support areas to ensure best outcome for both the client and the bank.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue and listen, advise, influence, negotiate.
• Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ needs are met.
• Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
• Use influence and negotiation to achieve win-win outcomes.
• Proactively communicate and share information and encourage discussion and debate (share successes and highlight challenges).
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum qualification : Bachelors Degree preferably in Business.
• Minimum years of relevant experience : 7 – 10 years in a similar role and relevant industry.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
15 March, 2020