Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana is seeking to engage the services of a CREDIT ANALYST. Job Description
• The credit analyst shall be responsible for direct supervision of Field /Recovery Officers in the area of assessment, analysis of loan applications and client’s loan documentation.
• Examining assessment of the Field /Recovery Officers and taking appropriate action.
• Analyzing the performance of each team’s loan portfolio and direct appropriate actions on the field.
• Engage in a periodic field visit to audit field operations and other issues of interest when necessary. Qualification Required & Experience Education, Experience, and Preferred:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related fields.
• One to Two years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Ability to handle multiple portfolios and submit reports on time.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Dynamic, self-confident, very innovative, result-oriented and a Team player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools SALARY:
Attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
CV and Cover letter should be sent to: [email protected] Closing Date:
18 February, 2021 NOTE:
• The Deadline for submission is 18/02/2021
• Duty location: Ring Road Central-Accra
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.