To minimize Millicom Ghana Limited’s exposure to all forms of Credit Risks and also to exercise discretion and sound judgment in all areas of credit control and collections.
• Ensure all internal controls are performed as required;
• Reduce the level of postpaid monthly bad debt and accelerate current collections in order to meet yearly targets;
• Follow-up on all outstanding bad debt, define realistic recovery plan and execute it. Monitor this plan and present progress on regular basis.
• Credit Adjustment Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting;
• Minimum of one (1) year experience;
• Experience in dealing with customers;
• Ability to use Microsoft Office tools;
• Written and verbal communication skills;
• Numerical skills;
• Problem solving;
• Decision making;
• Relevant Audit Processes Knowledge.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
30 October, 2015
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.