Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Credit Officer
A reputable Financial institution with headquarters in the Ashanti Region seeks the services of an experienced Credit Officer.
• Reviewing Loan Applications
• Evaluating Loan Applications and preparation of Appraisal
• Preparation of periodic Credit Reports for Management and the Board
• Monitoring and Recovery of Loans
• Submission of Periodic Reports in compliance with Regulatory demands
• Ensuring the institution’s compliance with demands of Credit Referencing, Data Reporting and the Collateral Registry
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate must have proven work experience as a Credit Officer or a similar role with advanced knowledge in lending procedures and customer service in general, and in particular, the use of Microsoft Word and Spreadsheet for loan appraisal, computation of Financial, Credit and Risk ratios, as well as Power Point presentations.
• Minimum qualification should be a first degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, or Risk & Compliance Management.
• Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, CIB, ACCA, CA, or CIM will be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should kindly send their CVs, contacts and addresses of two references and copies of all their qualifications together with an Application Letter addressed to
The Search Committee,
P. O. Box KS 11749,
Closing Date: 21 August, 2021