Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy. Job Title:
CSSD Technician SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified and experienced technician to provide technical services in support of CSSD operations, efficiently and to a high standard, working both as a member of a team or alone.
• The position encompasses ensuring the processing and supply of sterile medical devices. RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Render support for daily operations of the department by performing technical duties as required to ensure the supply of sterile medical devices
• Support daily operations of the department by performing technical duties as required to ensure the supply of sterile medical devices
• Be accountable for accuracy of instrument and CSSD stock inventory
• Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures of the Department of Health, OSHE Act and other industry standards and regulations
• Build and maintain professional relationships with other personnel within the facility
• Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital Qualification Required & Experience JOB REQUIREMENTS
• CSSD certification / accreditation from a recognised organisation.
• At least 1 years’ experience in a central sterile services department in a private healthcare setting
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Meticulous and pays attention to detail.
• Build and maintain professional relationships with other personnel within the facility Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
11 January, 2021