A locally based Heritage Organisation with International reach has vacancy for: Curator / Director Job Description / Responsibilities
• Looking after collections of artefacts or works of art and documents to operations of the museum, supervision of staff and volunteers etc.
• Researching into specific fields of knowledge, hosting delegations and planning events for the management.
• You will be asked on occasion to prepare / support and or give presentations, problem solving related to execution of programmes
• You will be required to link the Bisa Aberwa Museum with relevant individuals of substance and institutions, local and international for support and affiliation Qualification Required & Experience The Person we are looking for:
• May come from a range of academic and professional backgrounds, preferably history and history of Art, Art, Classical studies and archaeology
• Curator should have at least 6 years of working experience at a relevant industry or institution Please Note:
Successful applicants will be expected to be already domiciled in the Sekondi Takoradi area or Plan to do so Salary:
Will be based on experience and level of awareness of industry. Bonus payment will apply for meeting and exceeding targets Location:
Sekondi Takoradi How To Apply For The Job [email protected] Closing Date:
06 September, 2021