Sandvik Mining is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. Our offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling. Job Summary
• For our Sales Area in West Africa, we are looking for a results-oriented and devoted:
• You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a sustainable account management process/system for your designated area of operation in dose collaboration with the respective service and business lines. Key Responsibilities:
As Customer Account Rep, you will report directly to the Business Line Manager Crushing & Screening and ensure overall support, drive common practice and generate processes for the must win major C & S projects. Specifically, you would be required to:
• Create and execute Customer testing to develop contract/sales opportunities
• Conduct Competitor Analysis and identity/ implementation needed actions
• Work on Contract Development to Contract Signing in conjunction with Business line Management
• Identity, Analyse and Drive resolution of customer issues
• Develop way of working with Distributor/other Country network for major projects, using
• account management standards to ensure increased account revenue volume and growth
• Ensure EHS Compliance, Revenue/Market Share Growth, Inventory Performance and Order fill rate
The position is based in Pakyi No 1 (near Kumasi) but would require significant travel within the sub-region Qualification Required & Experience
• You should be a results-oriented individual with relevant Consultative and Analytical skills.
• A Degree-qualified Engineer with strong mineral processing background and equivalent Technical and Business experience.
• Exposure to international markets along with strong cross-cultural awareness, particularly in remote challenging environments, is desirable.
• French language skills would be highly regarded.
• Competency in LEAN Six Sigma methodology will be added advantage. Location:
Pakyi How To Apply For The Job
Candidates may send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
11 December, 2015