• Measure customer satisfaction through Service follow-up, take necessary steps to resolve customer complaints and make recommendations in order to increase customer satisfaction.
• In addition, conduct competitor surveys and present reports on biggest customers Duties And Responsibilities:
• Conduct a service-follow-up (SFU) with customers within 48-72hours of the delivery of the car at the workshop according to the SFU guidelines.
• Try to solve as many complaints as possible that customers might raise during the SFU.lf not successful, refer the complaint to the most suitable person depending on a case-by-case basis
• Follow-up with the person to which the complaint was referred to and make sure that person has resolved the complaint within the shortest time.
• Contact customer to make sure he has been contacted and his complaint has been resolved to his satisfaction.
• Present a monthly report on the SFU and submit it to the General Manager, After-Sales
• Present recommendations to improve customer satisfaction.
• Conduct periodic competitor surveys and present report to GM, After -Sales.
• Present report on biggest customer accounts and manage a Customer Database.
• Liaise with Marketing Department concerning all promotional and marketing activities.
• Takes part in the company stock take under the supervision of the Audit Department
• Any other instructions that may be given from time to time. Qualification Required & Experience
• An advance degree in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive), and/or
• A degree in Marketing Experience And Competencies:
• Ability to manage and resolve complaints
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze data
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point
• Ability to interact with variety of individuals up to top-level customers.
• Very good listener. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicant, should send their CV and two referees to: The Human Resource Manager, Silver Star Auto Ltd, P. O. Box 199, Tema
or [email protected] Closing Date:
21 October, 2015