• The successful candidate will join as a Manager for Customer Engagement in the Customer Experience Department.
• (S)He will report to the Head, Contact Center, Quality Assurance and Experience manager and will be responsible for developing activities for the AirtelTigo Premier program or any other High Value Customer engagement program to effectively engage High Value Customers.
• The Customer Engagement Managerial role will also entail leveraging service partner ecosystem and increasing synergies across departments.
• Work closely with Head of Customer Experience and other stakeholders to provide Premier and B2B Customers with exceptional customer experience.
• Improving customer service experience, create an engaged customer base and facilitate organic growth.
• Support development of a differentiated customer experience engagement plan for High Value Customers (Premier & B2B)
• Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on that mission.
• Develop service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
• Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
• Responsible for the promotion and adoption of self-care by High Value Customers (Premier & B2B)
• Organize engagement initiatives to create stickiness and reduce inactivity and churn.
• Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
• Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Reduction of High Value Customer (Premier & B2B) pain points through effective engagement.
• Responsible for recruiting benefit partners for AirtelTigo Premier program.
• Monitoring and analyzing usage trends to ensure maintained or increased customer usage to boost revenue.
• Training and supervision of Customer Engagement Executives and other front-end staffs in their management of High Value Customers (Premier & B2B).
• Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
• Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
• Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
• MBA from a recognized institution is a plus.
• 3- 4 years of experience in High Value Customer management including 2-3 years in a similar role.
• Strong working knowledge in High Value Customer Management.
• Solid knowledge of CEX including T-NPS and CES.
• Excellent knowledge in customer complaint management /process
• Excellent planning skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Strong coaching skills
• Culture sensitivity
• Engagement KPIs
• T-NPS/CES Scores
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
27 March, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.