Purpose Of Role:
• Develop and Implement VBS customer experience model – identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending key initiatives
• Proactively own and manage the relationship / interaction with VBS retail personnel, call centre team and marketing for online presence
• Manage Billing Experience – manage proactive first bill reviews, billing integrity and associated initiatives to improve billing accuracy
• Manage mobile and ADSL fulfilment process – ensuring alignment with all stakeholders and adherence to SLAs
• Manage 2G / 3G and Indoor coverage solutions for VBS customers Key Accountabilities:
• Leadership of Customer Experience team to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
• Support the Head of Operations in developing an annual plan and budget
• Implement best-in-class processes and procedures for effective day-to-day customer experience which supports the sale of Vodafone Business Solution solutions to corporate and SME customers.
• Day-to-day operational responsibility for the end-to-end customer experience, working with Vodafone Ghana stakeholders to manage customer fulfilment, assurance and billing issues.
• Agree a set of service performance KPI targets and measures; ensure service performance targets are met.
• Full integration of quality management processes within the Customer Experience team and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
• Responsible for managing the various touch points for VBS: Call Centre / Retail and Online Qualification Required & Experience Person Specification:
• 5 years’ experience of customer service management in the telecommunications or ICT sectors
• Business studies degree or equivalent
• Experience of process design or process re-engineering
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
06 August, 2013