We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Accra, Ghana
As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards. Specific accountabilities include:
• Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
• Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
• Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
• Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
• Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
• Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
• Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
• Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues Qualification Required & Experience The successful candidate will have:
• High School Qualification
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
• Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
12 August, 2021