Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Cancel or upgrade accounts.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Advise on company information.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Place or cancel orders.
• Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
• Act as the company gatekeeper.
• Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
• Handle product recalls.
• Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Sell products and services.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Close out or open call records.
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
• Read from scripts.
• Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• HND or better
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail
16 July, 2020