• Maintains customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions.
• Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
• Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
• Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person, by telephone, or by email
• Maintain an updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies
• Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
• Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
• Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
• Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions they may have
• Participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
• Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs Qualification Required & Experience Competencies
• Product knowledge
• Informing others
• Data entry skills
• Analyzing information
• Verbal communication
• Reporting skills
• Managing processes
• Customer focus
• 2+ years of previous customer service experience a plus
• Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
• Extensive knowledge of the company's policies, procedures, goods and services
• Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs
• Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
• Strong command of written and verbal English
• Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
• Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
• SHS, certificate, diploma or higher Location:
Western Region How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
19 March, 2021