CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
MANAGER-IN-CHARGE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Customer service officer makes sure that the needs of their customers are being satisfied.
• The aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
• You may work at various levels, from head office to the front-end of the business and in most cases will be:
• Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution;
• Improve customer service experience, measure customer satisfaction and create engaged customers that will facilitate organic growth;
• Ensure benefits payment (refunds, maturity and partial withdrawal) and clients issues are resolved within timelines set in the company’s manual and also within regulatory timelines;
• Assist in developing and improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department
• Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Mentor and develop customer service staff by creating an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
• Any other duties assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of relevant customer experience in insurance
• Being part of a professional body is a plus. i.e. CII, CIM, etc
• Position may be required to travel to, and assist other domestic sites.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong PC skills using MS office software
• Strong presentation, facilitation, and consultation skills.
• Must be a strong team player
• Good understanding of the Ghanaian Insurance Act.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should submit their current CVs to:
20 April, 2019