• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or degree
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
• Experience working with customer support.
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
06 October, 2023