• Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Recruit potential customers by recommending goods or services and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally
• Answer any questions the customer may have about available products and services
• Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally
• Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem
• Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them
• Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
• Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs
• Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
Qualification Required & Experience
• Call center or customer service experience preferred
• 4 years work experience
• Willingness to participate in training before hire and on-the job
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen for certain positions
• Excellent listening skills and an empathetic voice and manner
• HND or degree
• Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer
• Familiarity with all of the goods and services offered by the company
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
05 June, 2020