• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree and HND holders can apply.
• 3 years professional experience is also needed.
• Applicants must have good interpersonal skills. Salary:
1800 – 2200 Location:
Osu, Accra How to Apply For the Job
C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
18 January, 2019