• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or degree
• Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
• Able to work well within a team.
• Solid analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Location:
Okaishi, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
09 September, 2022