• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Use telephones to reach out to customers.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Advise on company information.
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
• Place or cancel orders.
• Act as the company gatekeeper.
• Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
• Handle product recalls.
• Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Sell products and services.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered. Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/DEGREE SKILLS
• Persuasive Speaking Skills,
• Ability to Use Positive Language,
• Clear Communication Skills,
• Taking Responsibility,
• Patience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 December, 2020