• Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
• provide support to managers
• Taking information from customers and entering it on a database
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Reading and interpreting the reservation system at a speedy pace.
• Monitoring reservations schedules and cancellations and no-shows. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have at least an HND as well as 3 years work experience. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
CV should be sent through this email: [email protected] Closing Date:
05 February, 2021