Judicial Service of Ghana
Job Vacancy For Data Analyst
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Data Analyst
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/ data systems.
• identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct mode problems
• Work with Management to prioritise business and information needs Locate and define new process
Qualification Required & Experience
• Academic Certificate: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in quantitative
• areas such as Computer Science, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics, or related field is desired
• Professional Certificate: Relevant Database Data Analytics Certifications eg. CCA, EMCDSA, MCSE, CPA, SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9, IBM Data Science Professional Certificate and Relevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plus
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Data Analytics, preferred.
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.