Mining / Petroleum
Job Vacancy For Data Engineer (Offshore/Onshore Based) At Halliburton
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the World's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 65,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in over 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion and optimizing production through the life of the field.
For close to a century, we have been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe and are presently looking for experienced Mudloggers to join our expanding business in Ghana. come in and explore your future.
Key Job Roles:
• Be disciplined and focused on all aspects of Health, Safety and environmental aspects of the drilling operation.
• Accurate and factual collection, distribution and analysis of drilling and geological information
• Monitor and evaluate well conditions and report all anomalies to the clients representatives
• Responsible for running the Halliburton onsite data acquisition system, drilling related sensors around the rig and gas equipment inside the SDL unit
• Ensure that the SDL unit is organized and administered according to standard procedures
• Establish a good working relationship with the operating company representatives and brief service manager after each well site tour
• Supervise mudlogging crew members and ensure their duties are carried out effectively
Qualification Required & Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Geology, Petroleum Engineering, Earth Science or related science degree
• Must have at least 3 years mudlogging experience
• Proficient at computer operation, trend monitoring, data handling and processing
• Be enthusiastic and able to work independently and as part of a team
• Must possess strong communications and organizational skills
• Able to deliver superior performance under pressure
• Strong business acumen and sense of initiative
• Career driven, desire to grow in a multicultural and global organization
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified mudloggers are required to submit CV and application letter to the following email address:
Closing Date: 31 December, 2015