The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. DUTIES The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information and Communication Technology Division (ICTD):
• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Secure information by completing data base backups.
• Key to disk all defective scannable source documents or source input documents not using OMR Technology.
• Assist in query tracing. AGE REQUIREMENT
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• Any additional certification in an Information Technology related area from a recognized institution will be an added advantage. EXPERIENCE
• Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization. KEY COMPETENCIES
• A good understanding of data confidentiality issues.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software package.
• Proficient in typing. OTHER INFORMATION
• All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character. Remuneration
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.