• Collecting data and entering information into the appropriate systems.
• Assessing and guaranteeing the accuracy and consistency of collected data.
• Answering information requests by interpreting, presenting, exporting and/or sharing data, as required.
• Ensuring data is protected from unauthorized parties.
• Performing data back-up.
• Collecting data from various departments, such as billing information, employee and customer contact details, statistical data found in reports, and the like.
• Compiling and entering data, statistics, transactions, and other information using specialized software and hardware:
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND and degree holders can apply.
• 2 years work experience is required
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of grammar and punctuation
• Ability to work to time constraints
1600 - 1800
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
14 September, 2018