• Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
• Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
• Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
• Creating accurate spreadsheets.
• Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
• Ensuring data is backed up.
• Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
• Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
• Handling additional duties from time to time. Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or higher
• Proven experience in similar role
• Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
• Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
• Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
• Basic understanding of databases
• Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
• Great attention to detail Location:
Cantonments, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
05 May, 2022