• Testing new database systems and software updates Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Establishes entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
• Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
• Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
• Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Organization skills
• Quick typing skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer savvy
• 3 years professional experience
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
14 August, 2020