• Manage daily activities of the data processing team.
• Evaluate performance of data processing staff for productivity, capability and technical expertise.
• Develop standard operating procedures for effectiveness and efficiency of data processing operations.
• Troubleshoot problems relative to computer operations or data processing results.
• Manage data processing jobs such as end-of-day processing, full system backups, new account set-up and running miscellaneous reports and queries.
• Schedule and monitor data processing tasks to meet deadlines.
• Ensure that data processing tasks are executed in a timely manner.
• Ensure data processing operations are properly documented for future references.
• Identify information system problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Train the team on data processing techniques and practices.
• Work with customers to analyze data processing needs and to determine system development and modification activities.
• Build strong and positive relationships with customers and associates.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND /First Degree in IT or relevant field
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
30 September, 2019