A reputable continental European Company has begun the development of huge rubber and oil palm plantations in the Western Region Of Ghana. The operations offer exciting challenges to young men and women who have both the desire and commitment to be part of this new development in the Plantations industry in Ghana.
Apart from their qualifications and experience, the applicants must be team players, self-motivated, results-oriented, work disciplined and must have the ability to work under pressure to meet stiff operating deadlines. Additionally, they would be required to demonstrate a high sense of integrity in the discharge of their duties as well as loyalty to the company:- Data Processing Superintendent Duties
Reporting to the Financial Controller of the company, he/she shall be responsible for the following:
• Work with the Finance department and the company's accounting system
• Ensure the proper maintenace of the company's software systems
• Attend timely to system malfunctions that may affect operations of the company
• Develop and install programmes that the company may require for its operations asthey become neceaary
• Ensure the safefy and protection of the company's soft records
• Ensure the regular maintenace and servicing of the company's hardware equipment, etc. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of a first degree in computer science or a comparable professional qualification.
• A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience will be required.
• Experience with networking is a must, and familiarity with SUN Accounting, Purchasing and Inventory systems will be most preferable Location:
Takoradi, Western region Salaries And Other Conditions Of Service
Salaries are negotiable but very attractive and competitive. The duty station for all the above positions will be at Daboase (36 kilometers before Takoradi) in the Western region.
Accommodation will be provided free for all employees. Medical facilities will be available to employees and their immediate family members. Free education up to Junior High School for a certain number of employees children will also be provided. How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should apply to:- The Managing Director P.O.Box TD 1429 Takoradi
Or through the following email address:- [email protected]