Twitter is looking for a Data Specialist to help us better understand what users are talking about on the platform. Tracking what users are talking about allows us to serve the best content, make informed product decisions and generally better understand our users and their interests to make Twitter a better and more engaging experience.
Twitter is looking for someone enthusiastic to help us classify Twitter content while helping us to share insights, integrate data with internal Twitter products and facilitate strong internal strategic relationships around the organization. This person will be responsible for classifying content by creating, monitoring, and maintaining an array of logic-based keyword queries. These queries will span a number of Media specific domains including TV, Sports, Brands, Events, Celebrities, Movies and more. Twitter is looking for someone to track these conversations in the Nigerian market. Who You Are?
The ideal candidate is a team player while also being an independent thinker. This candidate is someone who has a thirst for understanding what is happening in the world (especially on Twitter) and a desire to help drive a more engaging user experience. This candidate is someone who is equally as excited to learn new things as they are to work on a team and help teach others. Finally, this candidate is someone who is detail oriented and meticulous about their work while also remaining flexible to change and comfortable with multitasking. If this sounds like it might be you, you probably have:
• A love for the Twitter product and how it is used around the world
• A passion for Pop Culture and a strong knowledge/interest of the Media World
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across different areas of a business
• Experience working to deadline, delivering solutions to unstructured business challenges in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
• Good time management skills
• A strong attention to detail and are highly organized
• Advanced ability for problem solving Qualification Required & Experience
• Fluent in English and while this role is primarily focused on English and English Pidgin content, working proficiency in one or more of the following languages is an advantage: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.
• Cultural understanding of the Nigerian news, politics, and events
• BS degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
• 1-2 years experience in a media related field Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
12 May, 2021