The Council of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, announces the Executive Search for a dynamic and business-oriented person with proven academic abilities to be appointed as DEAN to the University's SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH, COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
. The Position:
The dean is the Head of the School and shall be responsible, under the Provost for providing leadership to the School and for maintaining and promoting efficiency and good governance in accordance with policies and procedures instituted by the University. Terms of Appointment:
• The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for FOUR (4) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another Two (2) Years, altogether making a maximum of Six (6) Years. The Candidate may opt to be a Faculty Member after serving the Six-Year Term before attaining the statutory retiring of age 60
• Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive. Qualification Required & Experience The Person:
• Must be of Professional status or equivalent grade in an analogous institution.
• Must be a distinguished scholar with a capacity to motivate and direct staff
• Must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills and must be above reproach.
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and capacity to manage and control crisis situations,
• Must be visionary, business-oriented and able to establish rapport between industry and the University for common purpose.
• Must be sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement.
• Must be able to attract grants and funds for Research and Development activities for the School.
• Must be able to serve a full FOUR-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60). Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Two (2) Referees; and,
• A Two-Page Statement of Candidate's Vision for the Faculty.
Applications should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER to reach the following address, not later than Tuesday, December 15, 2015 THE REGISTRAR KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE MAIL BAG UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE KUMASI
Or Email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
19 December, 2015