Kwame Nkrumah University
Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Deans
The Council of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, announces the Search for dynamic persons with proven academic competencies to be appointed as DEANS to the University's:
• School Of Public Health
• School Of Veterinary Medicine
Each Dean is the Head of the respective School and shall be responsible, under the Provost, for providing leadership to the School and for maintaining and promoting efficiency and good governance in accordance with policies and procedures instituted by the University.
Terms Of Appointment
• The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for THREE (3) YEARS in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another Three (3) Years, altogether making a maximum of Six (6) Years.
• The Candidate may opt to be a Faculty Member after serving the Six-Year Term before attaining the statutory retiring age of 60.
• Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post are attractive.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be of Professorial status or equivalent grade in an analogous institution.
• Must have a Postgraduate qualification in Public Health or Veterinary Medicine.
• Must be a distinguished scholar with capacity to motivate and direct staff.
• Must be visionary and be able to establish rapport between industry and the University for common purpose.
• Must be able to attract grants and funds for Research and Development activities for the School.
• Membership of a recognized professional body would be an added advantage.
• Must be able to serve a full THREE-YEAR Term of Office before the SIXTIETH BIRTHDAY(60).
How to Apply For the Job
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with the following:
• TEN (10) copies of Curriculum Vitae;
• Names and Addresses of Two (2) Referees; and,
• A Two-Page Statement of Candidate's Vision for the Faculty
Applications should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER to reach the following address, not later than FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Private Mail Bag
University Post Office
c/o The Office Manager
Universities of Ghana Overseas Office
Ghana Universities House
321 City Road London, ECIV ILJ
Closing Date: 15 February, 2019