The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Deputy Director, Human Resource (Capacity Development)
• Assist the Director in the Development of polices and strategies to meet the Human Resource Development and Training needs of the Service.
• Conduct training needs assessment and analysis for all Directorates of the Service.
• Collaborate with the Judicial Training Institute to identify internal and external training providers and advise on relevant training programmes for staff.
• Plan, design and Implement training programmes in collaboration with the Judicial Training Institute and training providers.
• Evaluate training programmes to ensure the impact of training on staff performance.
• Conduct orientation programmes for newly recruited staff.
• Assist the Director in the efficient pertormance of his dulles.
• Supervise and maintain discipline of staff within his Unit.
• Assign duties and appraise the performance of staff within the Unit.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters Degree in Human Resource Management/Human Resource Development
• Membership of IHRMP or its equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
Essential Skills Required
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should forward their applications, CVs and the names of two referees not later than two (2) weeks of 1st publication for the attention of:
The Judicial Secretary,
Judicial Service of Ghana,
Supreme Court Administration Block,
High Street, Accra;
via email: [email protected]
15 January, 2016