The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Deputy Director, Human Resource (General Services)
• Assist the Director in managing staff welfare and employee relations matters.
• Be responsible for grievance and disciplinary matters.
• Be responsible for industrial relations matters.
• Be responsible for management of retirement issues (Pensions and Social Security)
• Maintain close collaboration with other Directorates and staff groups to ensure the smooth implementation of HR policies.
• Assist the Director in the efficient performance of his duties.
• Supervise and maintain discipline of staff within his Unit.
• Assign duties and appraise the performance of staff within the Unit.
• Have supervisory responsibility for the Archives Unit, the library, (the Telephone Exchange) and the Judicial Service Clinic.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters Degree in Human Resource Management
• Membership of IHRMP or its equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
Essential Skills Required
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should forward their applications, CVs and the names of two referees not later than two (2) weeks of 1st publication for the attention of:
The Judicial Secretary,
Judicial Service of Ghana,
Supreme Court Administration Block,
High Street, Accra;
via email: [email protected]
15 January, 2016