Mental Health Authority
Job Vacancy For Deputy Director: Public Relations At Mental Health Authority
The Mental Health Authority is a new Agency under the Ministry of Health created by an Act of Parliament, Mental Health Act 846, 2012. The Authority's mandate is to establish an integrated, culturally appropriate quality and accessible mental health care of world class standard.
Shall report to the CEO
• Shall liaise with the public and the Authority.
• Shall be responsible for producing official newsletter and journals of the Authority
• Shall liaise with the ICT department and provide update to the public
• Shall advise the CEO on PR issues
• Shall design a public information strategic plan
Qualification Required & Experience
• Shall have a postgraduate qualification in Communication Studies
• Shall be a public relations practitioner with at least five years working experience
• Experience with mental health practice would be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Send written application with curriculum vitae (CV) to
The Acting Chief Executive
c/o Accra Psychiatry Hospital
P. O. Box 1305
Closing Date: 16 June, 2015