A reputable institution is seeking to recruit Deputy Executive Director Executive Search: Position:
Deputy Executive Director Job Summary
• For a regulatory organization working in the scientific, industry, health, mining and oil & gas sectors. Key Duties/Responsibilities
• Would be expected to be the technical lead of the organisation.
• Would be required to support the Executive Director in the leadership and management of the organisation.
• Must be able to lead the development of the different regulatory arms of the organisation, including review and assessments, developing of regulations, conducting inspections and handling enforcement actions.
• Would be expected to liaise with other regulatory bodies and governmental institutions in the furtherance of the work of the organisation.
• Must lead in the development and implementation of appropriate strategies and systems for effective co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation of the organisation’s work. Qualification Required & Experience Key Qualifications:
• PhD or Masters in Engineering, Sciences or Law
• Must have a minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience
• Should not be less than 40 years or more than 55 years
• Past work within a regulatory environment and work with international development partners is a plus.
• Should show clear management skills and a strong level of competence in technical matters.
• Must be innovative, business-oriented and possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should please send CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
09 September, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.