We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University. Job Title:
Development And Estate Director Tenure
• Prospective applicants should be able to serve a term of four (4) years before reaching the mandatory retirement age of 60 years.
• Appointment is renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Duties and Responsibilities
• He/She shall be responsible for the overall development and maintenance of the physical environment of the University and the provision of essential services efficiently and effectively. The Development and Estate Director oversees the activities of the following divisions:
• The Physical Development Works and Housing Development
• Office Architecture and Engineering
• Quantity Surveying
• Grounds and Environmental Health
• Services and Operations Qualification Required & Experience Applicant must have:
• A minimum of Masters’ Degree in the Built Environment or relevant area of study PLUS relevant Professional Qualification.
• Served as Deputy Director of Works and Physical Development in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least six (6) years.
• Be computer literate
• Have drive, vision and strong resource mobilization skills
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, good moral conduct and a high sense of honesty and integrity Location:
Somanya How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below: The Registrar, University of environment and sustainable development Private Mail Bag, Somanya
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 July, 2020