Centre for Plant Medicine Research
Job Vacancy For Dietician
The Centre for Plant Medicine Research, Mampong-Akuapem is an Agency under the Ministry of Health with a mandate to undertake research and development in plant medicine.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the following appointment: Dietician
• Identify nutrition problems and assessing the nutritional status of patients in clinical setting
• Develop diet plan and counselling patients on special diet modification
• Assessing, promoting protecting and enhancing the health of patients and providing strategies for prevention of nutrition related diseases
• Providing dietary advice for healthy living
• Working with the clinical researchers, provide research, develop products, educate and promote better food and nutritional products
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc Nutrition and Food Science plus Masters Degree in Dietetics.
• At least one-year post-qualification experience.
Salary and Conditions of Service
• Remuneration shall be subject to the condition of service of the Centre and shall be subject to the Single Spine Salary Structure.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae. copies of Birth Certificates / should be submitted to the address below:
The Executive Director
P. O. BOX 73
Closing Date: 08 October, 2019