We are looking to build our creative team with: Digital Marketers, Digital Business Developers. And seeks to employ highly enthusiastic, results-driven, qualified and experienced individuals to drive the company in its next stage of growth. Interested candidates who are self-motivated to lead the drive can apply. Job Title:
Digital Marketers / Digital Business Developers Job Location:
Ashaley Botwe, near Madina / East Legon, Accra Company Name:
Ghc 800 – Ghc 2000 Job Description:
• You will work in the administrative, sales and marketing department to implement clients’ marketing strategies, including but not limited to producing quality seo optimized content for content marketing.
• This is a full-time job (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm) at Ashaley Botwe, Accra, Ghana.
• In summary, you are to work with the Marketing and Communications Manager to plan, develop and implement all aspects of the clients’ digital marketing strategy. Overview & Purpose of the job
• Managing our clients CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
• To plan and ensure the execution of the sales, marketing and product development programmes of the company’s clients targeted at existing and new markets. The ideal candidate for this position must be a go-getter and should be able to see opportunities for deals, follow through and sign off the business.
• Applicants must be self-motivated individuals who will be responsible for managing and developing marketing strategies that will increase brand growth and desirable sales targets.
• Initiate creative and innovative digital campaigns that connect consumers to the brands searching for them.
• Research on competitions in the market, while keeping up to date with market trends and new developments that optimise business growth. Key responsibilities and tasks include:
Managing our clients’ CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of the content is measured against clear KPI’s.
Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of our clients’ work.
• Social Media:
Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube, and other platforms to expand our client’s social media audience base.
Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition, you will maintain our clients’ presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
• Email Marketing:
Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial, and proofing. Organizing occasional print adverts.
• Brand Guidelines:
To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google Analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post. Some Key Accountabilities The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior user interface design skills.
• Ability to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that will promote the company’s product.
• Play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital & physical space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring lead or customers.
• Responsible for selling the company’s product online.
• Drive relevant consumers with the goal of improving brand recognition, trust, and ultimately drive purchase intent.
• Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media display and search advertising.
• Strong Design sense & Graphic Designing skill would be an advantage
• Proof of Continuous professional development & training.
• Knowledge and/or experience in photography and videography would be an added advantage.
• Manage corporate website & Content management (including website)
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and digital platforms
• Tracking conversion rates from digital media outputs
• Monitor self-created / non self-created Ads online and attend to clients online
• Plan and monitor social media platforms
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop digital marketing campaigns
• develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
• Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Work with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Develop an effective broad brand strategy for the company.
• Develop marketing strategies for new and existing products
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategies - including campaigns, events, digital marketing etc
• Galvanise the marketing team to set targets and achieve their objectives
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
• Develop an effective strategy to achieve an excellent standard for customer service
• Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
• Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and customer trends Qualification Required & Experienc
e To apply, you MUST meet these requirements
• Must own a well-functioning laptop (you will use it to work).
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or digital business development role (in a service-oriented organization preferred but not mandatory).
• Must have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Business, Sales or other relevant field
• Strong understanding of current online and offline marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role will be an advantage.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
• Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
• Proven working experience in web and digital marketing
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns (an advantage)
• Analytical, Good communication, Leadership, Negotiation & Finance acumen, administrative, communication and marketing skills.
• Must be able to commute to Ashaley Botwe to work (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm)
• Must have SEO keyword research and content writing skills.
• Must be able to quickly research a topic and develop relevant seo content that passes for both humans and the search engines.
• Must be able to work on your own (self-motivated and self-managed) and should be able to work as part of a team (led and managed by others)
• Must have a strong desire to learn and be teachable
• Know stress management techniques for themselves
• Building a collaborative competitive workplace
• Recognizing both teamwork and individual efforts
• Channel positive interpersonal energy
• Good instincts and trust them
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to solve problems logically and critically
• Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills
• Should be self-motivated and be able to work from home
• You must be able to work under pressure and meet all deadlines NB:
Applicant should be able to commute early to Ashaley Botwe, School Junction every day. Knowledge to Have
• Strong knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
• Knowledge of effective social media techniques
• Some knowledge of web design and development
• Some knowledge or experience of print, production, design, video production
• Current trends in education marketing, tech business marketing, etc Location:
Ashaley Botwe, near Madina / East Legon, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Upload your document and submit the online application form here. To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online You must provide these documents to be considered for interview:
• Bachelor Academic certificate or result.
• CV / Resume (must be updated and include your passport picture)
• Must own a well-functioning laptop (you will use it to work).
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or digital business development role (in a
service-oriented organization preferred but not mandatory).
Upload your document and submit the online application form here --https://marketssales.com/digital-marketers-business-developers/
A strong portfolio / detail info of your past works and experiences (will be requested during interview - links or files).
Those qualified will be sent an interview invitation email at least 2 days before the interview date (no phone call will be made). There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling.
Those emailed for interview will be given a topic to research as a digital marketer and write an article (800 – 1000 words) on site within a specific time frame. Closing Date:
05 March, 2020