A highly reputable firm requires the services of a Digital Marketing Manager to create the group digital marketing strategy and digitalization process and translate them into effective plans that ultimately add value to the customer and contribute to the achievement of business goals and organizational performance. Key Responsibilities
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create adapted sales offerings.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Design and implement the company and digital roadmap.
• Create the bridge between data and the business operations to gather customer insight from the data.
• Maintaining a balance between business and technology.
• Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Professional certification in Digital Marketing
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in similar role. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
27 October, 2021