ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
International Community School Ghana is a world-class institution providing students with an inclusive holistic and international education needed to succeed in college/university and become a public leader.
We educate confident, responsible and engaged learners from pre-school through to high school. Our students take the Cambridge International Exams, IGCSE and the AS/A Level Exams.
Overall purpose of the job
• To work with the Marketing and Communications Manager to plan, develop and implement all aspects of the school’s digital marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
Managing our CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines.
Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of our work.
• Social Media:
Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
• Email Marketing:
Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organising occasional print adverts.
• Brand Guidelines:
To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Educated to degree level in marketing or similar
• 2 years’ work experience in digital marketing Skills
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
• Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
• Strong analytical and ICT skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• Experience in a similar role , preferably in the education sector
• Experience of digital/online
Project Management Competence
• Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
• Google Analytics and SEO experience
• Experience of managing social media campaigns
• Experience of email, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Mac Software
• Design software
• Working knowledge of HTML
• Digital strategy experience
• Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
• Knowledge of effective social media techniques
• Knowledge of web design and development
• Practical experience of print, production and design
• Current trends in education marketing
Accra & Kumasi
How To Apply For The Job
Present portfolio of work, including writing and digital samples.
Kindly submit your CV and a cover letter, a letter of recommendation from your current Head
and contact of two references, who will be contacted if shortlisted.
Applications will be acknowledged within three working days of submission. If short-listed, you would be interviewed. All appointments are subject to interview, identity checks, criminal record checks
and successful references.
Submit queries, if any and your completed application to:
[email protected] / [email protected]
06 December, 2019