We are a leader in the financial services sector in Ghana. To help sustain our ambition and market leadership, we are seeking astute, result-oriented and ethical team players with the requisite experience and skills to deepen our customer-centric approach to doing business in the following position: Direct Sales Coordinator Job Duties / Responsibilities
• Assist in the set up and management of the new Direct Sales Agents in accordance with business strategy, effectively implement company's sales strategy to achieve company sales targets and profitability. Play a leading role in the recruitment and onboarding of Sales Agents across Ghana.
• Develop and implement an appropriate sales training curriculum to equip Supervisors and Agents with the right selling tools to deliver expected results.
• Set stretching but realistic targets for each sales team, monitor same and put in place corrective action on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual. and annual basis.
• Design appropriate systems and mechanisms to ensure proactive policy renewals (retention) and feedback from customers/clients.
• Liaise with appropriate internal stakeholders to develop, coordinate, and ensure the implementation of action plans to penetrate new markets/untapped opportunities. Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st Degree and or professional qualification. Master's degree is an added advantage Experience
— Minimum 2- 4 years and above in:
• Sales/Sales Supervision/customer relationship management/ related position. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Send your application to: [email protected] Closing Date:
05 February, 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.