• The successful candidate will join as a Direct sales supervisor in the sales and distribution department.
• (S)He will support Regional Sales Manager to achieve activation and sales objectives.
• Also working in accordance with the company policies and procedures, (s)he will continually improve the present and future performance of the business.
• The Direct Sales Supervisor will create team spirit based on the company values, stimulate innovation and customer focus throughout the operation.
• Develop and grow businesses in assigned regions by recruiting & managing mobile agents
• Provide technical feedback with reference to issues with activation
• Provide reports to the Direct Sales/Regional Manager
• Ensure that BTL activities are held on schedule and report on results
• Prepare monthly activation and BTL schedule and executes accordingly
• Identify Business/Activation opportunities in the market
• You are responsible for ensuring that there is adequate branding for/of the team
• Recruit Points of Activation
• Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month
• Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and sending daily visitation tracker
• Hold daily morning meetings with the team and align on the plan for the day
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree from a recognized University with emphasis in Marketing or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from related business fields.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
• Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, etc.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Good execution and reporting skills.
• Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
23 February, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.