The University of Cape Coast invites applications from experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the position of Director, Directorate Academic Planning and Quality Assurance (DAPQA) which will become vacant from 31st July, 2019.
The Director shall be the Head of DAPQA responsible to the Vice Chancellor for coordinating the planning and monitoring of academic programmes in the University. He or she shall spearhead the university-wide quality assurance system including all sections and the various mechanisms designed to maintain high-performance standards.
Terms of Office
• The Director of Academic Planning and Quality Assurance shall hold office for a period of four (4) years (full time) renewable for up to four years if that is not beyond the statutory retiring age.
• (Applicants should be able to complete the first term of four (4) years before reaching the retirement age of sixty (60) years)
Conditions of Service
Salary and fringe benefits attached to the position are attractive and will be specified in the letter of appointment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• be internationally acclaimed scholars of professorial status
• hold a PhD in a relevant discipline
• have considerable teaching, research and administrative experience in a university or analogous institution
• be well grounded in the principles of quality assurance and quality improvement.
• ability to liaise with all Colleges/ Schools/ Directorates/Departments and Sections of the University to ensure quality teaching, learning, and improvement in facilities across the University.
How To Apply For The Job
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit applications and a comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents and a Three - Page Vision Statement to:
University of Cape Coast
Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit a report on them directly to the above address
31 May, 2019
Application forms are obtainable from the Senior Members Section, Directorate of Human Resource, University of Cape Coast. The forms could also be downloaded from https://archive.ucc.edu.gh/application-form